You'll be a part of a team of leaders, committed to helping others throughout their transformations. You must be able to:
- Be a leader, inspiring members of all fitness abilities
- Be a living illustration of what the Farrell's program can do
- Demonstrate what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an necessary part of a team that helps revolutionize lives every day means that you’re dedicated to helping others accomplish their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your responsibilities include:
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the example of what Farrell's can do in LaVista
- Assist with hiring and training instructors and coaches
- Manage schedules and meetings
- Establish and implement 10-Week orientation plans
- Instruct classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and meet their needs to ensure top results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is required.